- Advice and Information
- Subsidised Training Events
- Member’s Networking Meetings
- SECTA Member’s Website
- Regular Newsletter
- Dedicated Facebook Group
- Member Supplies
Quality in Cornwall
Varies by Business Type
Quality in Cornwall is the first Recognised Local Accommodation Inspection Scheme launched in partnership with VisitCornwall, Cornwall’s Official Tourist Board.
- Quality in Cornwall “Inspected Accommodation” sticker
- Advertise in Local Tourist Information Centres
- Advertise on the VisitCornwall Website
- QIC logo on the member’s own website
- Property specific QIC link on the member’s own website
A voluntary, “green tourism” Award scheme. Entry on this site means that the establishment has gained the Award by carrying out at least 25 actions to reduce the impact of their business, and that of their guests, on the environment.
- Helps to lower usage and cost savings by the introduction of more efficient appliances when replacements are made
- Attracts those customers whose preference is to use an ECO friendly supplier
- Helps to conserve resources by cutting waste also reducing pollution
- Helps to improve your business image
Helps to support the local economy
- Helps to improve your business efficiency
Free support and advice to members on all sustainability matters
- Membership is open to any business that can fulfil the Green Acorn Criteria.